Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update

Just an update....

It's so hot! I just don't even want to leave the house ever! I have such a hard time when the temperature climbs above 100 degrees. Yuck! I feel bad for Amric cuz I don't want to go do anything. I feel bad for the kids cuz if we go to the park it has to be at 8 and I just haven't been that together this week to get there.

Took Gage to the doctor today and he got some shots. He weighed in at 24.2 pounds and 30.5 inches. He is such a trooper.

I got my Runner's World today and its a Half-Marathon Special and I'm so excited cuz I am planning on running Hoover Dam in October and I was looking for a good training plan. Yay!!

Vaughn is going to be 4 next week!! I cannot believe it! Time is for sure flying. Pax turned into a terrible 2 this week when she screamed at me crazily and started shoving Vaughn. They make me so tired and yet so happy.

Update again soon. Love ya all

1 comment:

Greco Family said...

Gage is a big boy, but glad he's doing well! :) That's awesome you're going to run that half marathon. How exciting! Miss you!