Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who's In?

Okay so I found this 180-mile Red Rock Relay that I really want to do. I think it would be so fun. But.....and it's a big but... I need 11 other people and some volunteers to drive and I'm guestimating it'll be about $150 a person after registration, gas, food, first aid, etc. There are 36 legs and each person runs 3. It's a Friday and Saturday. Mindy, I know you want to help me put a team together right?!!! Check out the site: http://www.redrockrelay.com/index.html

3 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Running is so fun, after you get over that initial tiredness. What race did you run (in the picture)?

Hi I'm Apryl said...

It was the Komen Race for the Cure me and my friend Mindy ran the beginning of May. Really fun race

the duffsters said...

Apryl- this race is going to be awesome! I think our team "might" do it. It's similar to a "Ragnar"... which reminds me.... you should check out the new LAS VEGAS Ragnar in October.
Go to: Ragnarrelay.com

Hope you guys are doing well! Tell Sean, Warren says hi!!

HD