Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Running Tomato Face

I went on a run tonight at 7:30 and I asked Sean to follow me in the car to make sure no one abducted me or anything weird. (I hate running at night, too many people) It was still 98 degrees out and I hadn't gone in a week so I was nervous but I got in 3.5 and even pulled out a sprint at the end (wanting to impress my waiting husband and kids) and when I got into the car panting and with tomato-red-running-in-the-heat-face Vaughn says, "Mommy you ran so fast!" and Pax says, "Mommy are you okay?" It was cute and I thought it was funny. I guess you had to see the concern on Pax's face. I think she thought I was dying. :)

3 comments:

Greco Family said...

Haha that is so cute!

Mindy B said...

You're so awesome for going running at night! Good call for Sean on following you in the car, lol. We'll have to get back in the groove of early mornings!

Angie Larkin said...

You are so cool! Nic and I hold you as our "get fit goddess". Whenever we talk about losing weight or looking awesome, we mention you. Good job. I had so much fun with you guys last night! I looked at the clock when you left and I was like...It's 8:00! They must have had fun cuz they stayed til 8!!! Yay!