Thursday, February 12, 2009

RSV & CPA

My poor baby Gage has RSV!!! I took him to the doctor today cuz he's had a fever all week but his poor cough/congestion got so bad and he started wheezing yesterday. Turns out he's got RSV and we had to give him 2 breathing treatments with a nebulizer and albuterol in the office and they gave me a nebulizer to bring home so I can give him the treatments every 4 hours on the dot and we have to go back tomorrow to make sure it's not worse. Whew!

And then Vaughn woke me up at 3 a.m. asking for water and he was really hot and has been on the couch today watching WordWorld and Cailou with a fever.

And Sean takes his CPA test section Taxes tomorrow and so I am freaking out for him. Keep us in all your prayers. This is probably the most stressful week ever for me.

A positive.. I hit my 3000 lines and was offered a position as an independent contractor with RC Transcription!! Yeah!! I'm really excited to finally make some money with this thing :)

Love you all-
Best Wishes for a Happy Valentine's Day (and 2nd Bday for my girl Pax)!!!

4 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Sounds like life's keeping you busy! Hope you're baby's doing better!

"M" Clan said...

Happy Birthday PAX!! You are totally overwhelmed, so sorry about your sick babies, and testing all in one! xo

Angie Larkin said...

We've been so worried about you guys. What a hellacious week! I hope all goes well with Sean and that Gage can get out of the hospital today. What the heck man?! What a crazy freakin' week! That RSV can be so scary. We've been thinking of you guys.

Write for the generations! said...

Happy Birthday Sean