Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Favorite things about summer....
- World Cup! Go England! Also loving Diego Forlan (URU) after today's game
- My backyard. Sean worked so hard and did an AMAZING job!
- My lounger chair that is perfect for reading and getting some sun while the kids play
- Bachelorette nights.
- Eclipse
- BBQ's
- The water park. I can spend hours there
- Smoothies. I love smoothies, especially making them but I think my blender is dying :(
- Campfires and camping
- Doctor Who
- Preschool. So glad that Vaughn is doing that for an extra month.
- Free summer movies. Went to Rave at Town Square today with Mindy & Connie and it was awesome except for when Pax froze and wouldn't get on the escalator. That was scary!
- Running; I need a race though
- My new paint. It looks awesome and I feel totally vindicated after all the dubiousness I got regarding my grey's.


Happy Summer Y'all! XOXOXO

6 comments:

The Whites said...

You finally blogged! Good job with the paint, I like it. Shane said I can paint one more time, and if I don;t like it I am stuck with it! I will have some new paint samples for you to look at in my laundry room soon :) Happy Summer!

S said...

Love the grays. I did a room in gray on gray too. It's possibly my favorite. :)

Hi I'm Apryl said...

So technically I didn't misspell gray. It can go either way :) I feel silly...

Lisa said...

The paint looks great! I'm not the Doctor Who fan my hubby and kids are, but they don't like the new Doctor as much as they liked David Tennant. ;)

Mindy B said...

Yay for summer!! Can't wait to start running with you again... perhaps that won't be til the fall though? I need to retrain to be able to keep up with you.

Whitney Seaberg said...

You kill me! GREY?? I bet it looks good, but it is funny to think you have tons of grey in your house? I love you all the same! I'm sure it looks great :)