Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm so cold!

So Mindy and I went running this morning for the first time in FOREVER and I felt it! First off I guess I still thought it was summer because I wore my flimsy soccer shorts and as soon as I stepped outside my legs went numb! Note to self: Time to bust out the Under Armor! We did really good but I was so cold! Time for gloves... so I got home and launched myself into bed where Sean was snuggled so warmly. Hehehe. Not for long :) I could not get warm so I got in the shower with super hot water until it ran out and now I'm in my cozy sweats and long t-shirt. It was totally worth it though. It felt good to pound the pavement with my best friend/running buddy Mindy :)

5 comments:

Greco Family said...

You ROCK! I'm so glad you have a buddy to run with. That always makes it easier. I hate working out by myself, but I do it.

So it's getting chilly down there too? We had to turn on our furnace. Quite a few days last week were 40-50 for a high! BRRRR!!! Snow in the mountains ALREADY!

Hi I'm Apryl said...

I love fall!! It's beautiful during the day but the am/pm's are cold. I don't like running alone, esp in the morning. too many crazies!

What do you do for workouts? I need ideas for days I don't run.

Angie Larkin said...

I love your cute halloween decor:) I spent some of this afternoon ratting through clothes for Pax and found a good amount of 3T's. Don't buy jammies! Bring them over soon.

Mindy B said...

It was cold this morning!! But I'm so glad we ran... It's been too long. Today I felt well and had more energy too. Thanks for being my running buddy!! :)

"M" Clan said...

You're awesome... I'm running vicariously through you ;)