Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween

OK So it's October. Already. And I have no idea what to do for costumes. Do I reuse last year's? Pooh still fits Vaughn and he seems much more friendly with the idea than he did last year (Disneyland temper tantrum anyone?!). Gage could wear the the Piglet costume that Pax donned last year and I have a BYU cheerleading outfit Pax wears around. Hmmmmm.... Or I was thinking something more existential. Like the 3 states of matter. Like Vaughn could be ice, Pax water, and Gage steam. Too abstract? Maybe, but it would be memorable. But how would I do it? Ideas??? I like the idea of dressing them up as something that comes in threes. What do you think?

4 comments:

SalT said...

Some ideas:
See no evil, hear no evil, think no evil - monkeys

Alvin, Theodore and Simon

Pooh, Piglet and Eyeore

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit

Hansen

- sorry, randomly came across your blog, and thought I would lend a comment to the cause :)

Angie Larkin said...

I'm all for recycling the costumes since Vaughn barely wore the pooh one. Although the three states of water does have it's charms...tempting, tempting,...

If money were no object: Hamburger, fries and a shake.

e.a.s. said...

Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomatoes. You and Sean get to dress up as bread. Or just wrap the kids in tinfoil and call them Hershey Kisses. I'm trying to think of costume ideas for Sammy, and I've come to realize that "easy-to-make" is a very important factor. But since I have time to kill, I might wander around the fabric store and see if inspiration strikes me.

"M" Clan said...

Hey Miss Apryl, I love it! Those are my thoughts exactly (minusthe elements) but Kaleb pulled out past costumes and fits/wants to wear all 3! Oi vey! xo